These Dulce de Leche Pumpkin Cookie Cups are perfect for your Thanksgiving dessert table!
- 1 package sugar cookie dough
- Cooking spray
- 1 can pumpkin puree (canned)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- whipped topping
- 3 tablespoons caramel syrup (or dulce de leche syrup found in the Mexican food aisle)
- Preheat oven 375 degrees. Lightly spray a 12-24 mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Follow the instructions on the sugar cookie package for drop cookies.
- Roll dough into small balls. Place into muffin pan. We used dough that was cut into each cookie size and just rolled each cookie size into a ball.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Immediately remove from oven and press a shot glass into the cookie to make the opening. We sprayed the shot glass with cooking oil every few cups.
- Place cookie cups on a cooling rack and let cool.
- Mix the canned pumpkin with pumpkin pie spice.
- Fill the cups with pumpkin puree and top with whipped topping and dulce de leche syrup.