- Add butter to mixing bowl and beat on medium.
- Heat 1/3 cup of Coffee-mate Extra Sweet & Creamy for 1 minute. Add instant coffee and dulce de leche to the Coffee-mate.
- Stir Coffee-mate until well mixed. Then, add to the butter and continue beating.
- Add 2 cups of powdered sugar and beat on medium-high. Keep scraping down the sides of the bowl every minute or so.
- Gradually add 1 to 2 more cups of powdered sugar to get the right consistency.
- Once consistency is achieved, beat for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Frost cupcakes.
- Finish the cupcakes off with some caramel or dulce de leche syrup around the frosting.