- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare cupcake papers in muffin tins.
- Heat 1/2 cup of water for 1 minute in the microwave. Then, mix in 2 tbs of instant coffee (or 2 packets) and set aside.
- In the mixing bowl add white cake mix, 3 eggs, coffee creamer, dulce de leche, and coffee. Mix until just combined on medium low.
- Then, mix on medium-high for 2 minutes.
- Fill each cupcake paper 2/3 full.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until done.
- Remove pans and let cool.
- Allow to cool completely before frosting.