- 2 packages brownie mix (8 x 8 size)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup oil
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 8 oz bag of chocolate toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Combine two packages of the smaller brownie mixes (the 8 x 8 pan size)
- Add 2 eggs, 2/3 cup of oil, and 1/4 cup water.
- Mix by hand until moistened. It’s okay if there’s lumps.
- Add 1 cup of chocolate chips and mix until they are combined through the batter.
- Pour brownie batter into the pan and spread it out with spatula.
- Pour the bag of chocolate toffee bits all over the top of the brownie batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until done and the middle is no longer jiggly.