Fairy Bread Ingredients:
- Sandwich bread
- Cream cheese, softened
- Butter, softened
- Color sprinkles or sugar
Mini Jam Tarts Ingredients
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 jar of fruit jam or preserves
- 1–2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Find some fun cookie cutter shapes. I used a large flower shape and a tiny flower shape.
- For each sandwich, cut out 2 slices of bread. Then, take the first slice and cut out the tiny shape in the middle, too.
- Smear butter or cream cheese on one slice of bread, and then cover it in sprinkles or sugar (we used sugar).
- Top with the first slice of bread.
Mini Jam Tarts
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Using a 3-inch circle cookie cutter, cut out 8 circles from each pie crust, for a total of 16.
- Add 1 tablespoon of jam to the center of 8 circles.
- With the other circles, use a tiny cookie cutter to cut out the center of each – these are the tops.
- Place the tops onto the other pie crusts.
- Using your fingers, pinch the edges around to look like little flowers (see picture in blog post).
- Brush each little tart with whipping cream.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.