Do you love pumpkin pie? Do you have a dairy allergy? Then, you might just love these easy peasy Pumpkin Pasties.
- 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons Silk Cashewmilk
- 2–3 pie crusts (I use refrigerated pie crusts)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Mix together pumpkin, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and 1/4 cup Silk Cashewmilk until completely mixed together.
- Unroll 1 pie crust at a time and cut out 3-4 6-inch circles (with 6-inch cookie cutter).
- Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of pumpkin mixture into the middle of each circle and fold the pie crust over.
- Pinch the edges closed.
- Lay each pumpkin pastie on the cookie sheet.
- Take the 2 tablespoons of Cashewmilk and brush each pastie with it.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American