This cotton candy fudge is easy to make and such a fun flavor!
- 1 pkg white chocolate morsels
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp cotton candy lorann flavor oil
- 5-6 drops of turquoise food coloring gel
- Prepare an 8 x 8 dish with parchment paper.
- Combine white chocolate morsels and marshmallow creme in a large separate bowl.
- In a sauce pan combine sweetened condensed milk, sugar, and butter. Stir continuously on medium heat until boiling. When it reaches a boil, continue stirring for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from fire and mix in the cotton candy flavor oil and food coloring and mix.
- Pour the contents into the bowl with the marshmallow fluff and white chocolate morsels.
- With your mixer on medium, combine all ingredients until the chocolate has completely melted.
- Beat on medium for an additional minute until all is well mixed and smooth.
- Quickly pour into the 8 x 8 dish before it cools. It will cool quickly! Spread it evenly with a spatula. Allow to cool for about 2 hours until set.
- Once the fudge has cooled, melt about 1 cup of the candy melts in a squirt bottle. I did this in the microwave running it on defrost 1 minute at a time and then shaking it up until it was evenly liquid.
- Squirt lines back and forth of candy melts.
- Quickly spread the sanding sugar all over the candy melts while it’s still warm.
- Let cool and then cut into 1-inch squares.