Make a copycat version of Chili’s Skillet Queso for a fun snack or appetizer at home.
1 can of No Beans Wolf Brand chili
16 oz Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
1 cup of milk
2 teaspoons paprika
1/2 tsp ground cayenne pepper
4 teaspoons chili powder
1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Cut the cheese into cubes.
- Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir frequently until the cheese melts and it bubbles just a bit.
- Remove from heat and ladle into bowls.
- Enjoy with tortillas, tortilla chips, or corn chips.