Two favorite ingredients – ice cream and cookie butter together at last.
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1–2 teaspoons vanilla (or 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste)
- 1/2 jar of cookie butter
- Whip the whipping cream until hard peaks form. When you pull up the beater and the peaks stay.
- In a separate freezer dish combine the milk, sour cream, and vanilla.
- Zap the cookie butter in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Fold in the whipping cream into the milk mixture, gently.
- Drizzle a third of the cookie butter onto the ice cream mixture and gently fold it in. Do this 1-2 more times.
- Then drizzle a little bit more on top before placing it in the freezer for 5-6 hours.
- Remove from freezer and dish it up!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American