Love Thanksgiving dinner? Then, try this delicious Chicken and Stuffing Casserole that will bring back those holiday memories.
- 2 packages of cornbread mix
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 2 6-oz cans chunk chicken, drained and shredded
- 1 package of stuffing mix – I like Chicken or Turkey flavor
- Combine both cornbread baking mixes with eggs and milk, and follow the package directions for baking.
- After cornbread is done, allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 13 x 9 inch pan with nonstick spray.
- Tear up the cornbread into little pieces and pour into a large bowl. Mix in a package of stuffing mix.
- Add 32 oz of chicken broth and mix thoroughly.
- Drain both cans of chicken, rinse and shred.
- Add the chicken and the melted butter. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a 13 x 9 casserole dish and bake for 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
You can use any flavor of stuffing mixture. I prefer Cornbread or Turkey.
- Category: Main Dish / Casserole
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken and stuffing casserole, chicken and dressing casserole, stuffing casserole, dressing casserole, chicken bake casserole