An easy Tex Mex style bean dip full of deliciousness!
- 16 oz container sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 can of bean dip
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1–2 tbs dried chopped onion
- 1–2 tsp Tabasco
- 16 oz shredded cheese
- chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, bean dip,Tabasco, dried onion, and taco seasoning until well blended.
- Pour into baking dish (I use 8 x 8 size).
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake until cheese is bubbly – about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chopped green onion.
You can totally skip the Tabasco or just use half. It’s up to you how much hotness you want to add to the dip. When I make it for the kids, I often leave it totally out.
- Category: dip
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: bean dip, spicy bean dip, homemade bean dip, cheesy bean dip, hot bean dip, sour cream bean dip