Need to put a twist on green bean casserole? Check out this Cheesy Bacon Green Bean Casserole!
- 2 cans (10.5 oz. each) Campbells Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 cans (14.5 oz. each) any style Del Monte Green Beans, drained
- 2 2/3 cups French’s French Fried Onions
- 6 strips of bacon, chopped
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Stir Campbells soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, green beans, 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, 3 strips of bacon, chopped, and 1-1/3 cups onions in 3-qt. casserole.
- Bake at 350°F, uncovered, for 25 min. or until bean mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Stir bean mixture. Sprinkle with remaining onions, bacon and cheese.
- Bake for 5 min. or until cheese is bubbly and onions are golden brown.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: green bean casserole, cheesy green bean casserole, bacon green bean casserole