This Cheesecake Banana Bread has a wave of cheesecake in the middle and a sugar cinnamon topping that you’ll love. This will definitely become your favorite banana bread recipe.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 4 overripe bananas
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar + 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Mix sour cream, baking soda, and heavy cream.
- Cream together sugar, eggs, and butter.
- Add bananas, sour cream mixture, flour, and salt and combine.
- Mix the cream cheese, egg, sugar, heavy cream, and flour until well combined.
- Pour 1/2 the banana bread batter into 3 small loaf pans.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture between the 3 loaf pans.
- Then top each one with the remaining banana bread batter.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle on top of each of the 3 loaf pans.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely.
You can totally turn this into muffins and bake for 24-28 minutes.
If you like nuts, I recommend adding 1/2 cup of chopping walnuts or pecans.
Keywords: banana bread, banana, cream cheese, cheesecake, sweet bread, no yeast bread