- 16 oz. bucatini pasta, made according to directions
- 18–24 compari tomatoes, halved
- 18–24 roasted garlic cloves
- olive oil
- parmesan cheese
- italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash tomatoes and slice in half.
- Place tomatoes half side down on a cookie sheet.
- Add garlic all over the tomatoes.
- Drizzle everything in olive oil and gently mix up.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until skins start to burn just a bit.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes or so.
- Pinch skins off each tomato.
- Transfer tomatoes, garlic, and olive oil to blender.
- Blend on pulse until everything is nicely pureed.
- If sauce is too thick, add about 1/2 cup of hot pasta water to the sauce and pulse until well combined.
- Finish up cooking pasta, according to directions, and toss with the sauce.
- Serve immediately and top with parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup of pasta