- 1 can of Pillsbury Big & Flaky Crescent Rolls
- 1 box Betty Crocker brownie mix
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Prepare the brownies according to package and allow them to cool completely.
- Cut 8 pieces of brownies into 1 x 2 inch pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper down on a cookie sheet and unroll the crescent rolls.
- Place a brownie piece at the center of the top and roll like you usually would for a crescent roll. Do this for all 8 crescent rolls.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Melt 1/4 cup of chocolate chips and then transfer to a zipper baggie.
- Snip the tiniest edge off the corner and drizzle the chocolate over each crescent roll.
- Cool for just a couple of minutes before serving.
- Keep leftovers in a covered container. Reheat for 10 seconds.