An easy peasy 5-ingredient breakfast casserole.
- 1 pkg of hash browns (diced)
- 8–9 eggs
- 16 oz VELVEETAÂ®, cubed
- 1 cup of milk
- 10–12 precooked bacon slices, crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- Defrost hash browns for 30 min to 1 hour before preparing.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cube VELVEETAÂ® and microwave for 1-2 minutes to melt.
- Add milk to VELVEETAÂ® and stir. Then, cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over the casserole and mix it up just a bit.
- Cook precooked bacon in the microwave on a paper towel for about 30 seconds to crisp it up.
- Crumble bacon over hash browns.
- Make small wells in the casserole dish.
- Drop a egg over each well.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for about 35-40 minutes.
- Turn on broiler and bake for an additional 2-3 minutes until eggs are done.
- Allow to cool before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American