- 1 package of Wright Sausage links, browned
- 1 package of frozen or fresh hash browns
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup of spinach – fresh or frozen
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown sausages and then cut into small pieces
- Grease all 12 muffin tins
- Fill each muffin tin halfway with hash browns.
- Bake hashbrowns for 20-25 minutes.
- Beat eggs until fluffy.
- Then, fill each tin with pinches of cheese and spinach and sausage pieces.
- Fill each tin to 2/3 full with egg.
- Top off with a little pinch of cheese and spinach.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.