An easy, quick healthy meal full of fruit and protein.
- 2 slices of 45-calorie bread
- 2/3 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sweetener (I like Truvia)
- about 1/4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen) (other fruits substitute as well)
- I use my toaster oven with the toaster setting for this.
- Line the pan with foil.
- Place two pieces of bread on pan.
- Cover each piece of bread with 1/3 cup of cottage cheese.
- Split the blueberries between the two pieces.
- Sprinkle the sweetener over both pieces.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over both pieces.
- Toast on the toaster setting of the toaster oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Quick Meal
- Cuisine: American