- 6 graham cracker mini pie crusts or 1 regular size graham cracker pie crust
- 3 egg yolks
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup blood orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of blood orange zest
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine egg yolks, milk, blood orange juice, and zest and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into pie shells.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Chill in the fridge until cool.
- While pies are cooling, whip the whipping cream and sugar on high until peaks form.
- When ready to serve, top each pie with fresh whipped cream and garnish with thin slices of blood orange.