- 2 bags of microwave popcorn, popped
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 bag of black candy melts
- 1/4 cup dry chocolate cake mix
- red M&Ms
- Pop the popcorn and set it aside in a large bowl.
- Next, microwave the candy melts to thoroughly melt and add the oil. I microwave them 30 seconds at a time. Stir after each time until they are a good consistency.
- Drop spoonfuls of the black candy melts onto the popcorn. Work quickly and mix with your hands.
- Add cake mix and mix with your hands.
- Once thoroughly coated, transfer to a cute bowl.
- Allow to cool, then, add M&Ms.