A fun little treat for your basketball tournament watching party.
- 1 box Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup of Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2/3 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients and stir together until dry ingredients are wet.
- Spray a 1-inch deep cookie sheet with nonstick spray like canola oil.
- Pour batter into cookie sheet and spread out completely.
- Bake 15-16 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely using a 5-inch cookie cutter to cut circles out of brownies.
- Heat up 2-3 squares of almond bark in a ziplock freezer bag.
- Snip off the end and using the chocolate, glue orange Skittles into a basketball pattern.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American