- 4 ripe apricots
- ginger ale
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 packet of Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener
- Wash and halve 4 apricots. Make sure to remove the pits.
- Keep one apricot half for garnishes, and cut the rest into chunks.
- Place in a blender or food processor with about 2 tablespoons or so of water and 1 packet of Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener.
- Run the blender until fruit is totally pureed.
- Divide puree into two glasses.
- Top off with ginger ale (or diet ginger ale).
- Garnish with a slice of apricot.