Need something amazing for your picnic or barbecue? Try this Loaded Red Potato Salad. This is a sponsored post.
If you enjoy a loaded baked potato, you’ll love this easy peasy recipe.
How do you make Loaded Red Potato Salad?
First, wash the red potatoes and cut into small chunks.
Next, just barely cover the tops of the potatoes with water and boil until fork tender — about 10 minutes.
Drain the potatoes and add the sour cream, yogurt, cheese, bacon, and green onions. If you only have sour cream or only have yogurt, you can double the amount and skip the one you don’t have. It tastes good either way.
Mix thoroughly. I also gently mash the potatoes as I mix up the ingredients. My family likes it to not be so firm.
More Potato Recipes
- Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- Baby Potatoes in the Instant Pot
- Mini Whipped Potatoes
- Garlic & Herb Smashed Potatoes
More Picnic and BBQ Recipes
- Texas Jalapeno Potato Salad
- How to Make Cherry Fluff Fruit Salad
- Easy Homemade Stove Top Macaroni and Cheese
- Smashed Cowboy Kabobs
- How to Cook Baby Back Ribs in the Instant Pot
An easy potato salad full of all the ingredients you love in a baked potato.
- 7-8 medium red potatoes
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped bacon or real bacon bits
- 6 green onions, chopped
- Wash and cut up the potatoes into small chunks.
- Boil the potatoes until fork tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and then add yogurt, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon, and green onions.
If you don't have yogurt AND sour cream, feel free to double the amount of one and just use that.
- As you combine all the ingredients and mix, smash the potatoes gently.
- Chill before serving.