An easy potato salad full of all the ingredients you love in a baked potato.
- 7–8 medium red potatoes
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped bacon or real bacon bits
- 6 green onions, chopped
- Wash and cut up the potatoes into small chunks.
- Boil the potatoes until fork tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and then add yogurt, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon, and green onions. [br]If you don’t have yogurt AND sour cream, feel free to double the amount of one and just use that.
- As you combine all the ingredients and mix, smash the potatoes gently.
- Chill before serving.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American