The post contains affiliate links.
In 2016 pet owners spent more than $350 million on pet costumes. It’s not surprising that over 20 million people are expected to dress up their fur babies this Halloween. Who can resist?
Whether you have a dog you adore, or a cat that runs the house, you really must take a minute and peek at these spooktacular Halloween costumes! Prepare to say, “awwwww!”
1. Halloween Dog Collar – In traditional orange and black, this simple bat-covered color is made of durable polyester that the manufacturers say is impossible to tear. It comes in neck sizes from 7 to 26 inches, so no matter how large or small your fur baby, they can celebrate Halloween with the snap of a clip.
2. Halloween Cat Collar – This 2-pack bundle of collars for your kitty is a hauntingly great deal. Each comes with a small silver bell so you can hear your stealthy boy wherever he hides.
3. Lion Mane Costume – For medium to large dogs, a lion mane “wig” will stop everyone in their tracks when you’re out trick-or-treating.
4. Smaller Lion Mane Costume -Whether you have a small dog, like a Yorkie, or a cat who needs to let their inner King of the Jungle out, this is perfect. It has a Velcro closure so you don’t have to worry about it slipping off.
5. Zebra Costume – If your fur baby is small, and has a back length of 16” or less, this warm zebra costume is perfect. It’s lightly padded and snaps together at the chest.
6. Cowboy Rider Costume – A head turner for sure! When your dog wears this on Halloween night everyone will notice. There’s a cowboy with rope & hat in hand, doing his absolute best to hang on.
7. Tuxedo Costume – Sometimes a dog just wants to go out for a special night on the town and only black tie will do. This costume comes in sizes XS to XXL and has an additional bow tie in red.
8. Robin Costume – The ultimate costume for your best friend is, of course, the most well-known sidekick of all time: Robin. I’m not sure how well the black eye mask would be received, but the outfit itself is a win. This one is meant for large dogs.
9. Wonder Woman Costume – You’re going to see lots of two-legged Wonder Woman costumes up and down the street on Halloween. Don’t leave your four-legged babies out of the fun! http://amzn.to/2sMzrkl
10. Light Up Costume – Accented with multi-colored LED lights, and “so cute it’s scary” written in black, what a darling way to be seen on All Hallow’s Eve. Your sweet little girl deserves it. http://amzn.to/2tgVXW0
11. Peacock Costume for Cats -Let your kitty cat show off a little in this precious peacock costume. It closes with Velcro and even has a little hat! http://amzn.to/2sMeZzY
Be sure to have treats ready for all the fur baby goblins. You can order organic pumpkin treats for dogs that have no corn, wheat, soy, chemicals, preservatives, animal by-products or dairy. Puppy parents will love you for it.
What about you? Will your fur baby be decked out this Halloween? My Hank sure will! I’d love to see, so be sure to post pictures on my Facebook page!