This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Old Spice. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Do your tween and teen boys like to use the manly sprays available? My tween got the opportunity to test out Old Spice‘s Re-fresh body sprays, along with a tool kit to #SmellcometoManhood.
Overspraying teens can be a serious problem, especially for us moms. I know it gives me quite the headache. This video is a great way to teach young men to Scent Responsibly when it comes to those great smelling Re-fresh body sprays from Old Spice. After watching the video with him, both of us learned the right way to scent responsibly.
And now a few words from my son, Ethan:
I hate it when my friends use body sprays like Re-fresh and you can smell them from a mile away. Sometimes when I’m standing at my locker, I actually taste the spray they’re wearing. I really liked the video showing how to spray it on right.
My favorite scent of Re-fresh that I tried was Swagger. I like to Swagger, baby.
I also got a bottle of Spiffy pomade for my hair in my tool kit of manliness. I think it’s my favorite thing from box. Check out my video below from Instagram on how I like to put it on. It has a really good scent, too. I like to wear it without using the Re-fresh body spray because I don’t want to smell too good. 😉
Mom here again. There’s definitely a science behind the Re-fresh Body Sprays. The patented technology actually releases bursts of fragrance when sweat occurs throughout the day, offering guys superior odor protection when they need it most and eliminating the need to reapply. It’s a huge win for science, Old Spice, moms, and guys everywhere!!
Wanna find out more about Re-fresh body sprays and see the fun of Old Spice? Check out their social media below:
Now, you, too can win the same great “tool kit” of goodies from Old Spice that my tween received. It’s an awesomely fun package! It includes the following tools a guy needs as he transitions to manhood:
- Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray – “Scent Responsibly” and smell like a man, not a middle school locker room.
- Old Spice Branded Earbuds – James Blunt never sounded so manly.
- “Over the Top” DVD – Dominate at arm wrestling like Lincoln Hawk, without having to go to truck driving school.
- Duct Tape – Fix anything on the planet.
- Old Spice Branded Wood Flash Drive – Important Old Spice files everyone should memorize (Old Spice “Scent Responsibly” education video, Informational Infographic, Fact Sheet, etc.)
- Art of Manliness Book – Becoming a man is an art and a science. It was much safer to send a paperback book than a Bunson Burner.
- Smellcome to Manhood Certificate – A made-up diploma to add to your LinkedIn profile.