I’m finally feeling like I’m on the mend. Yesterday my home health nurse discharged me because my c-section incision has finally closed up — after 6 weeks! I’m thrilled. I was able to take the baby and the dog for a walk and get back to normality again. Here’s a few things I’ve been up to:
- There’s a new Poptropica Worlds App!
- Evil Zombie Nerd Milkshakes – from Captain Underpants
- Make Dad Bacon Omelet Cups for Father’s Day
Welcome to the Pretty Pintastic Party, where every post is pinned & features are pinned by everyone!
First, let’s meet the hosts:
Here’s what your hosts have been up to this week!
Now on to the Party!!
This week’s Features:
If you were featured, grab a featured button!!
Loaded Breakfast Biscuits from Kitchen Dreaming
Lemon Stamped Tea Towel from Pop Shop America
Burlap Garden Flag from The Country Chic Cottage
Caramel Love from Nitka Design
Wedge Salad on a Stick from Growing up Gabel
Everyone else grab a button and help us spread the word about our party!! Thanks!
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your post to The Pretty Pintastic Party board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not be added to any other lists or given out.
Please share the love by going and visiting other posts that are linked up! Make some new blogging friends by sharing, pinning, and commenting! Thanks for participating in this link-up and for following your hosts!