This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TeaProudly #CollectiveBias
We drink iced tea with dinner nearly every night. Iced tea is a staple at any meal in the South, especially here in Texas. I love a good iced tea. I usually take it with a little sweetener and lemon juice. I love that sweet tangy flavor. My favorite is Lemonade Iced Tea with equal parts iced tea and lemonade.
I also love fruity teas like raspberry, blueberry, and peach and mixing them together. I was picking up some more Bigelow tea at Walmart a few days ago when I noticed they had peach tea. That’s when I though mixing peach tea and lemon tea to make a Peach Lemonade Tea would be so good.
When I have lemons on hand, I love to slice one up and add it to our pitcher of tea at dinnertime. This time I had lemons and fresh peaches that I sliced up.
One thing I like to keep in the freezer is a tray of flavored ice cubes to add to water or tea. I made up a batch of Lemon Ginger tea and froze it in ice cube trays ahead of time, so I can add them to my regular iced tea. When it was time for dinner, I make the peach tea in the microwave. Then, I combined a little sugar and the juice of one lemon. Next, I poured in the peach tea and added the Lemon Ginger tea ice cubes. Then, I finished it off with slices of peaches and lemon.
- 4 bags of Lemon Ginger tea
- 9 bags of Perfect Peach tea
- 12 cups of water
- 1-2 large peaches
- 2 large lemons
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Microwave 4 bags of Lemon Ginger tea in 4 cups of water for 4 minutes (until boiling).
- Pour into ice cube trays and freeze until hard.
- Microwave 9 bags of Perfect Peach tea in 4 cups of water for 4 minutes (until boiling).
- Juice one lemon and pour into empty pitcher.
- Add sugar to pitcher and stir until dissolved.
- Add the Perfect Peach tea and 4 additional cups of water.
- Add a tray of Lemon Ginger ice cubes.
- Sliced up lemons and peaches and add to the pitcher.
- Add a slice of lemon, a slice of peach, and a few Lemon Ginger ice cubes to each glass.
- Then fill the glass full of Peach Lemonade tea.
You can make this delicious drink in a single glass as well. Just add 1 tea bag of both Pefect Peach tea and Lemon Ginger tea to a glass. Add a cup of boiling water and let it steep for just a couple minutes. Add Lemon Ginger tea ice cubes as well as a slice of lemon and a slice of peach. Enjoy!
Peach Lemonade Iced Tea has quickly become my new favorite iced tea. It’s sweet and tangy and refreshingly hits the spot, and it’s such a great alternative to soft drinks loaded with sugar.
If you want some more ideas for other ways to make a refreshing glass of iced tea check out Bigelow Tea. Don’t forget to visit Bigelow Tea on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for more great tea ideas!