[disclaim]This is a sponsored post on behalf of Mirum Shopper. All opinions are my own. #WipsterpieceSweepstakes [/disclaim]
Whenever we have friends over, I always love to make a dessert, preferably something easy. Everyone loves cheesecake, but it can take some work. These little Chocolate Cheesecake Puffs are made quick and easy with my version of no-bake cheesecake!
With these products you can whip up a quick, easy, and delicious dessert and you could win! Scroll down below to find out more.
These Chocolate Cheesecake Puffs are super easy, and the only baking part is the pastry cups. I bake these up ahead of time and just put them in a baggie in the fridge. When you’re ready to use them, just use a finger to push the middle part down to create a hollow in the pastry cup.
My no-bake chocolate cheesecake is easy peasy. It’s simply 8 oz of softened cream cheese, a package of chocolate pudding mix, and 2 cups of milk. I beat them all together in the mixer until smooth. The pudding starts to set in just a few minutes.
Transfer the pudding mix to a baggie and snip off a corner. Then, just pipe it into the pastry cups.
We’ve created easy peasy cheesecake puffs! Next, top each puff with Reddi-wip.
Reddi-wip is my favorite to top my favorite desserts. Did you know it’s made with real dairy cream as the #1 ingredient, and it’s only 5-15 calories per serving depending on the flavor?
Smucker’s Simple Delight toppings are perfect for ice cream, dessert, or snack toppings! They have an amazingly delicious taste with no added preservatives, artificial flavors, or high fructose corn syrup! Find more recipe ideas with Pepperidge Farm cookies HERE.
A perfect little bite-sized chocolate cheesecake puff!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 package of chocolate pudding mix
- Pepperidge Farm puff pastry cups
- Pepperidge Farm Pirouettes
- Smuckers Simple Delight toppings in Salted Caramel and Hot Fudge
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow them to cool before gently punching down the centers.
- After the cream cheese has softened, heat it in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Combine it with the pudding mix and mix until creamy and smooth.
- The cream cheese pudding will set within a few minutes, so fill a plastic baggie with about a cup of it. Snip off the edge and pipe it into each cup.
- Put the pastry cups into the fridge until ready to serve.
- When you're ready to serve, add Reddi-wip to the top of each pastry cup.
- Drizzle with Smuckers Simple Delight toppings of salted caramel and hot fudge sauce.
- Add half of a Pirouette cookie.
- Serve immediately.
Don’t forget to shop now at Kroger or any of the Kroger family of stores: Fry’s Food, Gerbes, Fred Meyer, Ralph’s, Pay-Less, City Market, QFC, Food 4 Less, Dillons, Foods Co, Jay C, Smith’s, Bakers Plus, King Soopers. When you go, don’t forget to add Smucker’s Simple Delights Toppings and Pepperidge Farm cookies! You can build one awesomely fun dessert bar that the entire family will love.
Enter your own “Wipsterpiece” creation into the weekly #WipsterpieceSweepstakes for your chance to win!