[disclaim]This post was sponsored by Weight Watchers Sweet Baked Goods as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.[/disclaim]
Any time is a great time for a party! One of my favorite things about planning a party is the food! But, what do you do when you have invited guests who are calorie conscious?
Being a great hostess means making sure there’s something everyone can enjoy eating at the party. I’ve got some awesome smart food tips for your party to make it easy for everyone.
1. Drinks – Always make sure there is an unsweetened or sugar free drink available for guests. Two of my favorites are fruit-infused water and herbal tea.
For this particular party, I made Citrus Water and Strawberry Lemonade herbal tea. Both are unsweetened drinks. The Strawberry Lemonade herbal tea was a packet of herbs and tea that I steeped before adding to a 2-quart pitcher with ice, frozen strawberries, and a few lemon slices. Here’s a quick way to make a pitcher of Citrus Water.
- 2 quarts cold water
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 large orange, sliced
- 1 cup of ice to chill
2. Sugar Free Fruit Dip – One of the easiest and best things to serve is sliced up fruit. Everybody loves fruit, and pairing it with an easy fruit dip makes it just perfect. This fruit dip is made from whipped Greek cream cheese, milk, and sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix.
Sugar Free Fruit Dip
- 8 oz whipped cream cheese
- 1 package cheesecake pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
Combine all ingredients, beat until smooth (about 3 minutes), and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes before serving.
3. Fruit & Veggie Dips – Low calorie dips made with fruit and veggies are also wonderful choices for a party, like salsas. I was going for a sweet treat party theme, so I made a fresh Fruit Salsa dip to pair with mini vanilla cookies. It took just a few minutes to whip it up in the food processor, and it tastes amazing.
- 8 strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
- 2 Kiwis, peeled and quartered
- 1 large apple, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon Strawberry Fruit Spread (I used organic with no corn syrup or added sugar).
Combine all the fruit in a food processor. Pulse just a few times (about 4-8 times). You want it chunky, and not a puree.
4. Weight Watchers Sweet Baked Goods – Salted Caramel Brownie Bliss With only 4 SmartPoints® and only 80 calories per serving, these sweet and salty treats will satisfy your sweet tooth. They are just the perfect combination of rich chocolate brownie and decadent caramel.
These treats are individually packaged. Not only are they a great treat for a party, but they’re perfect for the lunchbox, too! They are just delicious, especially if you love chocolate (and caramel – like me!).
- Triple Chocolate Brownie Blissâ
- Mint Chocolate Brownie Blissâ
- Peanut Butter Brownie Blissâ
- Chocolate Crème Cake
- Lemon Crème Cake
- Red Velvet Crème Cake
- Carrot Crème Cake
- Chocolate Brownie
- Coffee Cake
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
They want you to love Weight Watchers Sweet Baked Goods! You can join the Love It Or It’s Free Challenge. Try Weight Watchers Sweet Baked Goods, and if you don’t love them, you can get your money back now through 5/31/16. Get all the info HERE.
Do you have any great smart food tips for the party?