[disclaim]This post was sponsored by Starbucks as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received compensation and complimentary products to facilitate my review.[/disclaim]
Is there anything better than snuggling under a warm blanket with your favorite book and a mug full of hot cocoa? This is one of my favorite ways to relax, especially during the winter.
Did you know? It’s now even easier to indulge in your favorite hot cocoa! Starbucks® Hot Cocoa K-Cup® pods are now available where you buy groceries! They’re full of real cocoa and non-fat milk for a creamy, rich chocolate taste.
The new Classic and Salted Caramel flavors let you indulge with just the press of a button. Each cup is a satisfying taste of rich and creamy chocolate comfort.
There are two flavors available:
- Starbucks® Classic Hot Cocoa – inspired by Starbucks® handcrafted hot cocoa, each cup is made with real cocoa and non-fat milk for a perfect cup time after time.
- Starbucks® Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa – decadent cocoa paired with a pinch of sea salt and a dash of natural caramel flavor make this perfect combination.
I’m not much of a coffee drinker, but I love to indulge in hot cocoa. It’s my favorite hot beverage, and I was thrilled to find out Starbucks now offers these flavors for the Keurig®. My favorite is the Salted Caramel.
I keep frozen whipped cream dollops in the freezer to quickly cool off our hot cocoa. These are so easy to make, and you can keep them in a covered container for up to a month in the freezer! Here’s how to make them.
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Place a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper or wax paper in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Combine ingredients and whip on high until soft peaks form.
- Continue whipping until just went hard peaks form.
- I take a large cookie dough scoop and evenly place dollops of whipped cream onto the cookie sheet. You can also put the whipped cream in a piping bag and pipe out dollops.
- Once you've filled the cookie sheet, place it in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Transfer to a container with a lid and store in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Starbucks® sent me a Cozy Collection to try out these new flavors along with an amazingly soft blanket, Starbuck’s mug, gift card, and more. Now you have a chance to win your own! Just click HERE!
Which flavor would you like to try — Classic or Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa?
Need a good book to read when you cozy up to your new Starbucks Hot Cocoa? Check out these 30 Awesome Kindle Books!