This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Campbell Soup Company. All opinions are 100% mine.
As the weather gets colder, I tend to want a hearty meal that’s going to warm me up. Now you can make one in a snap with Pace® and Prego® Ready Meals. Simply tear, heat, and eat! It takes just a minute to heat up, and you can eat it right out of the bag!
On nights my teenager has marching band practice or my tween has swim team, these Ready Meals are perfect to hold them over until we can have a late dinner. Plus, they’re perfect to send to work with my husband, or for me to have a quick meal before it’s time for preschool pick up.
I like sending a Pace® or Prego® Ready Meals with my husband for lunch because I know he’s getting a filling meal. These Ready Meals are born ready to take on your hunger!
Today I’m sharing two quick and easy lunch ideas with these new meals. One way is to make a baked potato and top it with a Pace® Ready Meal like Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla. This is my favorite. It smells so wonderful and tastes so good!
Need a quick and easy meal? Try the new PaceÂ® or PregoÂ® Ready Meals.
1 minPrep Time
6 minCook Time
7 minTotal Time
- 1 potato, washed, pierced, and wrapped in wax paper
- 1 PaceÂ® Ready Meal
- 2 slices of Texas toast
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Wash the potato, pierce it with a fork, and wrap it in wax paper.
- Cook in the microwave for 4-5 minutes until soft.
- Heat up the PaceÂ® Ready Meal for about 60 seconds.
- Let it sit for a minute and then spoon it over the baked potato
- Butter both slices of toast.
- Split the garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning between both slices.
- Toast it how you like it.
- Heat up the PregoÂ® Ready Meal for about 60 seconds.
- Spoon it over the toast and eat!
If you’re tired of the same old lunch, check out this new line of delicious microwaveable meals from Pace® and Prego® Ready Meals! You can have a super fast, easy, and hearty meal in just 60 seconds.