Believe it or not my kids are excited to get back to school (and so am I!). They like the structure of school and having their friends around all the time. One part of getting back to school is getting back to a nightly routine. We always have dinner together, even in the summer, but on school nights I want dinner made quick and easy. This is why I love Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Strips.
I found the Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Strips at Walmart in the frozen food section with all the chicken. It’s always my go-to choice because it’s:
- 100% all-natural and made with all-white meat
- 97% fat free
- Effortless way to make healthy home cooked meals
- Fully cooked
The other big reason I like to buy Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Strips is because of Tyson Project A+™. It’s an easy way for you to help locals schools earn money! You can find the Tyson Project A+™ labels on several Tyson frozen products such as the Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Strips. For every label you clip, Tyson will give your school $0.24, and your school can use it any way they want!
With these chicken breast strips I can whip up a back-to-school dinner in a flash. One of my kids’ favorite meals is chicken fettuccine alfredo, and I can make it in less than 20 minutes with Tyson® Grilled and Ready®. Here’s how I make it fast:
Follow the package to make the fettuccine.
After the pasta is in the boiling water, it’s time to whip up the chicken alfredo. First, add a little olive oil to the pan. Then, add about 2 cups of the chicken breast strips to the pan. Since they are already cooked, they are ready in just a few minutes. Once they are hot, pour in a 24 oz jar of classic alfredo sauce with the chicken and turn the heat down to medium low. Fill the empty alfredo jar about half way with water, give it a good shake. Then, pour it into the sauce and mix it up. Once it’s bubbling a little, turn the fire down to low, and let it simmer while the pasta cooks.
Once the pasta is finished, drain it. Next, pour in the chicken alfredo and mix well.
Make an easy weeknight dinner with TysonÂ® Grilled and ReadyÂ® Chicken Breast Strips! In less than 20 minutes, dinner is ready!
2 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
17 minTotal Time
- 16 oz fettuccine alfredo
- 24 oz classic alfredo sauce
- 2 cups of TysonÂ® Grilled and ReadyÂ® Chicken Breast Strips
- Cook the fettuccine according to the package directions.
- While the fettuccine is cooking, start cooking the TysonÂ® Grilled and ReadyÂ® Chicken Breast Strips.
- Add about a tablespoon of olive oil to a pan, turn the fire to medium high and add the chicken breast strips.
- Since they are already cooked, it takes just minutes. When they are seared and hot, add the jar of alfredo sauce and turn the heat to medium low.
- Fill the alfredo jar half way with water, give it a good shake, and then pour it into the sauce.
- Once the sauce starts to bubble a little, turn the heat to low and let it simmer while the pasta finishes.
- Once the pasta is done, drain.
- Then, add the chicken alfredo sauce, mix up well.
- Serve and enjoy!
Check back soon! I’ll show you just how easy it is to earn money for your local school with Tyson Project A+™.
What’s your favorite quick and easy weeknight meal for your family?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson. The opinions and text are all mine.