Need a simply AMAZING treat for your significant other for Valentine’s Day? I whipped up a sinfully delicious pie that will literally takes minutes to throw together. It’s Dulce de Leche Cream Pie. It’s rich and creamy, and you’ll definitely want to lick your fork clean! And even better? It’s NO BAKE! I love a dessert I can whip up that doesn’t require any cooking.
Dulce de Leche means milk candy in spanish. You can actually takes cans of sweetened condensed milk and cook them in the cans (or put it in mason jars and cook them) until they turn into dulce de leche. Click here for easy instructions.
OR, you can buy it already made at the store. Nestle’s has a brand called Le Lechera. You can find it in the Mexican food section. This is what the can looks like.
- 1 oreo cookie crust pie shell
- 2 cans of Le Lechera Dulce de Leche
- 2 cups of whipping cream + 1 tbs sugar
- 1/4 cup of Heath Toffee bits - Bits o'Brickle
- Pour and smooth out both cans of Dulce de Leche into the pie shell.
- In a chilled mixing bowl, add whipping cream and sugar. Whip on high until soft peaks are formed.
- Top pie with whipped cream.
- Chill for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with Bit o'Brickle toffee bits.