[disclaim]This is a sponsored post written by me for Nona Lim soups.[/disclaim]
Recently, my family and I tried Nona Lim’s soups which are full of fresh ingredients and flavor. They offer 8 different flavors, all without preservatives, additives that are both gluten free and dairy free. You can find them refrigerated at Whole Foods, usually in the grab n go area. Better yet, you can have them delivered to your door!
Asian Lemongrass Soup
We tried Red Lentil Vegetable, Zucchini, and Asian Lemongrass. Out of all three, I think the Red Lentil Vegetable was the favorite among everyone. It was a delicious veggie soup with tons of vegetables and flavor. I really liked the addition of lentils to a veggie soup, not only does it pack in protein, it also adds iron, which is hard to get into toddlers and preschoolers.
My 9 yr old really liked the Zucchini soup, which was interesting since he claims to not like zucchini. Shh…don’t tell him. I “forgot” to mention the zucchini when he ate a bowl after school today. I just said it had a bit of spice from the addition of poblano peppers. He loves spicy things, so he was more than ready to try it.
Red Lentil Vegetable Soup
Nona Lim’s soups are ready-to-heat and made from scratch using whole, fresh vegetables, homemade stock, and real spices. Our flavor is created from the purest of ingredients and nothing more—no additives, no preservatives, and nothing inflammatory—so what you see is what you get.
What makes Nona Lim soups so great?
- Less Salt: Making soup without preservatives allows Nona Lim to make great tasting soup with less recommended sodium intake per cup than many leading competitors.
- Home delivery: It’s never been easier to conveniently eat right when the best soups show up at your door or office in temperature controlled boxes. https://nonalim.com/products/
- No gluten, dairy or worries: Nona Lim has eliminated all common inflammatory ingredients making eating right easy to do – no matter your food sensitivities.
- Stocks made from scratch: Seriously, Nona Lim boils down vegetables for 3-4 hours so you can taste the difference.
- Veggies to the Max: One to two pounds of fresh local California veggies are cooked down into every 12 ounce pouch. It’s a delicious way to make sure you are getting enough veggies.
For more information and a store locator, so you can find Nona Lim products near you, head to their website. You can even order it delivered to your door! They also offer complete meal plans delivered to you as well.
This is a sponsored post written by me for Nona Lim soups.