I saw this gorgeous pink lemonade fudge from Shugary Sweets on Pinterest, and it sparked my imagination to top my fudge with some sparklies as well. I used a hot pink sanding sugar, and it looks just lovely when it catches the light.
I think this would be just perfect for a take home treat from a baby shower or birthday party, especially a little girl’s birthday. Wouldn’t this be just adorable in little boxes tied with pink twine? I’m sending some with my teenager to school in little cellophane bags for her friends.
Yields: about 30 pieces
1 pkg white chocolate morsels
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
7 oz jar marshmallow creme
1 cup of sugar
3/4 cup butter
1 pkg of Bubblegum flavor creations
1 cup of pink candy melts
2 tbs of White Swedish sugar
2 tbs hot pink sanding sugar
1. Prepare an 8 x 8 dish with parchment paper.
2. Combine white chocolate morsels and marshmallow creme in a large separate bowl.
3. In a sauce pan combine sweetened condensed milk, sugar, and butter. Stir continuously on medium heat until boiling. When it reaches a boil, continue stirring for another 5 minutes.
7. Beat on medium for an additional minute until all is well mixed and smooth.
8. Quickly pour into the 8 x 8 dish before it cools. It will cool quickly! Spread it evenly with a spatula. Allow to cool for about 2 hours until set.
9. Once the fudge has cooled, melt about 1 cup of the pale pink candy melts in a squirt bottle. I did this in the microwave running it on defrost 1 minute at a time and then shaking it up until it was evenly liquid.
10. Lift the parchment out of the baking dish and set on counter. Take the squirt bottle of pink candies and squirt back and forth in long lines along the top of the fudge. Then, QUICKLY, before it can cool, spread the sugars all through the pink melted candy.
11. Once cooled, lift up to shake off any excess onto parchment paper. Place on a fresh piece of parchment and cut into 1 inch squares.
http://julieiscocoandcocoa.blogspot.com http://chiconashoestringdecorating.blogspot.com/ http://www.titicrafty.com/
http://www.thisgalcooks.com http://jembellish.blogspot.com/ http://www.alderberryhill.com/
http://www.clairejustineoxox.com/ http://www.sewcando.com/ http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com
http://www.twiggstudios.com/ http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com http://www.ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com http://www.flamingotoes.com/ http://www.itsoverflowing.com/ http://www.vmg206.com http://pursuitoffunctionalhome.com/
http://www.mymixingspoon.com/ http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/ http://anoriginalbelle.blogspot.com/
http://www.sumossweetstuff.com/ http://yesterdayontuesday.com/ http://thediydreamer.com
http://thissillygirlslife.com http://www.lambertslately.com/ http://www.thepinjunkie.com/
http://www.thethriftinessmiss.com/ http://thebestblogrecipes.com/ http://www.thejennyevolution.com/
http://tidymom.net/ http://practicallyfunctional.com/ http://tatertotsandjello.com